Monday, December 19, 2011

The cheer of Holiday Decor

The sparkle, the berries, the glitter...my house is so much brighter and cheerier decorated for the holidays, I'm not going to want to take it all down in a couple of weeks! Luckily I've got Pinterest now to help inspire me for bringing some of that sparkle and cheer into our everyday decor.
I liked how this pic of the top of my small silver tree turned out.
The ever so classic, ornaments in a hurricane! You can really fill any glass piece to make a fun decor piece that you can use in any room or as table decor. Grab ornaments on sale the day after for next year, all sizes and colors work.


I just received this little tree as a gift and love it, its so simple yet has a little vintage feel to it. It's also something you could probably recreate with not too much work, perfect for those small spaces that need a little something.


No comments:

Post a Comment