Thursday, December 1, 2011

Boutiques

I've turned into more of a online shopper recently, could be that living in a small town thing or that its just soo convenient And maybe a little addicting! Each morning along with checking my email I hop on both Hautelook and Zulily to see what's new. Both are online boutiques that have new sales each day featuring top designers and brands in fashion and lifestyle. They include, women, men, kids, home, and most recently travel.

Here are my cute new flats that arrived today, courtesy of Hautelook :)

Some online Boutiques to look at:
We're also HUGE fans of Amazon but that's a story for another day...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Penny! Those are super cute, LOVE the bling. And you photographed them very well!!!! What editing program do you use? Great to see you today, I'll hold your necklace for you and can't wait until the party next week!!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete